Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm back and trying to catch up

Just got back last night from my all girl road trip. My daughter requested this trip. We went to Wisconsin (Lake Geneva and Milwaukee). We had so much fun! Lots of shopping, eating and laughing of course. My mom, Erin and I are thinking about making this an annual thing since the boys in our family go on an annual fishing trip every year. What a great idea she came up with! Here's a few pictures of our trip.


I just wanted to blog about this Friday Hero Arts blog hop. We are getting together to send out Thank you cards to the great people at Hero Arts. Go to the Hero Arts Flickr group to check out more details. I can't wait to see all the cards on this Friday, July 24th.

Also, over on Hero Arts blog you can check out this week challenge. I love this challenge. What a great idea to use up all your scraps you have laying around. Since I'm behind because of my trip this week I don't know how many submission I will get to make.

While catching up on my blog reading I found over on Quickutz site instruction on how to make your own print and cut image. I can't wait to try that out, but it will have to wait for now until I get my submission done for the blog hop and this week challenge. I also have to catch up on some laundry from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.