Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I got to play!

Well I was able to play in my craft room tonight. It felt so good to be able to do it. I've been wanting to go in there all weekend, but with the Holiday and the kids home off school it wasn't going to happen. Yesterday and most of today, I spent trying to catch up on my cleaning since the kids had a long weekend from school. Why is it that the house always seems to be messier when they are off school???



I decided to play with my new heat gun and versa mark ink and embossing powder. This was the first time I tried this and I must say it will not be the last time either! I have so many ideas for how I want to use them. After I was done playing I decided to pack up my tote bag because I will be attending my very first crop at a store near me. I can't believe I never done that before. I can hardly wait it should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.