Friday, November 12, 2010

Update on Projects

I've been so productive this week I can cross a lot of the projects that I listed early on my blog. Let's see

A Month in a Life book - done
Big chalk board - done
Christmas cards - in progress
Etching glass - in progress
Basket of goodies (well I bought the goodies does that count as in progress)

I've also added some projects to my list like always

A small framed chalk board for my daughters room
Two foam house kits that I bought from Michael's put together
Wrapping paper organizer (which I made myself)

I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet but I plan on doing that tomorrow or Saturday so I promise I will post them here as soon as they are ready.

Now it's time to come up with some more interesting projects list. Stay tuned Carrie's madness has just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.