Saturday, October 17, 2009

My little helper

Last night I was back in my craft room working on the project that I posted about yesterday when my dd came in and saw what I was doing. She asked me if she could make one too. I told her honey I think this one is little bit hard to do and she told me then let me do my version of it so what if it doesn't turn out like yours it's art mom. I didn't get a picture of it yet but it turned out so cute I will have to post it later.

I just love when she comes into the craft room. She is so funny she has all these sounds that she makes when she is stamping and gluing things together. You would swear there is an alien in the room with us. I just love her perspective on things she is always positive even when she makes mistakes. Take for instance last night she wasn't paying attention when she was stamping something and her comment about her mistake was, "Well I didn't see that one coming, guess I have to make a left turn". I laughed so hard when I heard that.
Well I will be back later tonight to post some of our projects until then THANKs for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I love to receive your feedback.